You need the best acne cream for you to get rid of those spots from your face. There are many brands of facial creams available in Kenya, but you should always compare different creams available so that you can land on the best. Different people have different skin types, for you to achieve great success in your acne fight; it is necessary for you to go for a system which can work well for your skin type. The reputation of the company which makes acne medication in Kenya also matters. You should compare different acnes Kenya products before you decide to buy a given product.
Latest Acne Creams Price List in Kenya
- 1 Top Best acne cream for sale in Kenya review
- 2 2. Helwa Pimple Remover Lotion With Shea Butter review
- 3 3. MARY KAY Acne Set with cleanser, moisturizer, acne gel and toner for Starters review
- 4 4. KAWAR DEAD SEA Bleaching Cream review
- 5 5. L’OREAL PARIS Revitalift Laser Serum review
- 6 6. L’OREAL PARIS Revitalift Eye Cream review
- 7 7. AFRIDERM Serum Concentrate Cream For Women review
- 8 8. FOREVER LIVING Sonya Aloe Nourishing Serum review
- 9 9. Flori Roberts Revitalized Protection Moisturizer review
- 10 10. Hollywood Style Herbal Formulas Herbal Fairness Cream review
Acne Creams Price List in Kenya
|Acne Creams Brand and features||Price list of Acne Creams in Kenya|
|MARY KAY Timewise Firming Eye Cream||Ksh 3,200|
|Helwa Pimple Remover Lotion with Shea Butter||Ksh 750|
|MARY KAY Acne Set with cleanser, moisturizer, acne gel and toner for Starters||Ksh 3,000|
|KAWAR DEAD SEA Bleaching Cream||Ksh 4,000|
|L’OREAL PARIS Revitalift Laser Serum||Ksh 2,300|
|AFRIDERM Serum Concentrate Cream for Women||Ksh 4,800|
|FOREVER LIVING Sonya Aloe Nourishing Serum||Ksh 1,000|
|Flori Roberts Revitalized Protection Moisturizer||Ksh 3,000|
|Hollywood Style Herbal Formulas Herbal Fairness Cream||Ksh 735|
Top Best acne cream for sale in Kenya review
1. MARY KAY Timewise Firming Eye Cream review
Sometimes your eyes can sag due to your lifestyle. You can firm the eyes and achieve a stunning look after you decide to go for the eye firming cream. Even if the contact lens or other scratches have created scars on your face, you can get rid of the scars through the application of the scar removal creams in Kenya.
Benefits of buying the cream in Kenya
Suitable for contact lens wearers
There are no irritations which can affect your contact lens
Contains soothing botanical extracts
Brightening agents help condition the skin
Suitable for all skin types
2. Helwa Pimple Remover Lotion With Shea Butter review
Most Kenyan dermatologists recommend the lotion. It has active ingredients which play a great role in addressing the cause of pimples on your face. You should check out the ingredients in the lotion so that you can know whether it is friendly to your skin.
Benefits of buying Helwa pimple remover
Best Acne Cream Enriched with Shea butter
Restores soft and even skin
Clears pimples, blackheads and visible spots
3. MARY KAY Acne Set with cleanser, moisturizer, acne gel and toner for Starters review
The Mentholatum acne price in Kenya varies. It depends on the store where you are buying. For you to achieve the best value for your money, you should consider buying the product online. With the starter package, you enjoy a lot of benefits.
Benefits of using the cleaner on your skin
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
If is among the bottles in the starter package. It has clear instructions for you to follow so that you can clear all spots from your skin.
Best Acne Cream Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
The toner has great ingredients which are very active in helping you develop a smooth skin. The price is relatively cheap when taking into consideration the benefits you will enjoy.
Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel
After checking Mentholatum Acnes price in Kenya, you may like to go for a system which will allow you save money but achieve great results. The acne gel bottle has all the ingredients you need to fight acne.
Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
If you have skin affected with acne, you can achieve great success in your fight against acne after you employ the lotion.
4. KAWAR DEAD SEA Bleaching Cream review
Apart from acnes products from Mentholatum, you can as well buy Kawar Dead Sea bleaching agent. It is an active ingredient you can use to improve your skin condition. It increases cell metabolism which leads to rejuvenation of your skin.
Benefits of buying the skin care product
Processed natural salt from the Dead Sea
Best Acne Cream Increases cell metabolism
Contributes to restoration and regeneration
Helps in healing various chronic skin diseases
Cleanses the skin removing all impurities
Stimulates blood circulation
Enhances the supply of oxygen
Removes toxins from the skin
Exfoliates dead skin cells
Leaves the skin looking fresh and radiant
Wide range of Kawar Dead Sea Salt
5. L’OREAL PARIS Revitalift Laser Serum review
If you are looking for the best face creams in Kenya, then you should try the Paris Revitalift. The serum has the best formulation for you to achieve great success in your skin care. With the cream, you can transform your skin within a short period. The application process is very easy. You only read the instructions provided, and you are ready to go.
6. L’OREAL PARIS Revitalift Eye Cream review
Sagging eyes are no more after you decide to employ the eye cream. It has the great formulation to assure you great success in your skin improvement. Some of the factors which make it among the best eye cream in Kenya include the following factors:
Stimulates the production of the skin’s eight natural lifters
Plumps your skin from within
Natural lifting and firming effect
Best Acne Cream with Anti-wrinkle properties
Firming Eye Cream
Hydrates and tones the eye contour area
7. AFRIDERM Serum Concentrate Cream For Women review
Women will like to improve the appearance of their skins. With Afriderm you are assured the best skin cream possible. It is formulated to offer your body several benefits. Some of the advantages you enjoy upon buying the cream include the following:
Serum Concentrate Cream
For Dark Pigmented Skin
Balances moisture during the day with Herbal Oils
Contains Shea Butter & Hyaluronan
Best Acne Cream is Paraben free
Contains Dead Sea minerals
Locks in essential moisture
Helps improve skin firmness and clarity
Softens and prevents dry skin
Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Omega 3&6
Calms and soothes stressed skin
Natural herbal oils
Helps firm and lift to create smooth and vital skin radiance
8. FOREVER LIVING Sonya Aloe Nourishing Serum review
The nourishing lotion appears on our top list of trusted creams in Kenya. You are assured of unlocking your beauty after you buy the cream in Kenya.
Benefits of using the cream
Contains white tea extract
Replenishes the skin’s moisture
Lightweight, smooth formula
9. Flori Roberts Revitalized Protection Moisturizer review
The cream has different ingredients to assure you great success in moisturizing your face. You enjoy the following features after you buy the cream:
Lactic Acid retextures and brightens skin
Leaves a refreshing feel
Best for normal and dry skin
- Best Samsung phones in Kenya review
- The Best Office Chair in Kenya review
- Best printers in Kenya Review
- The Best laptops in Kenya review
- Best flash disk in Kenya review
10. Hollywood Style Herbal Formulas Herbal Fairness Cream review
You can finally access American body cream in Kenya. It is a Hollywood brand which assures your skin the best possible look. Some of the great features you enjoy upon buying the system include the following:
Makes complexion fairer and more beautiful
Best Acne Cream Good for all skin types
Made in the USA
Compare prices on Jumia Here
Check Kilimall prices of body cream Here
What Is Acne?
It is a disease which affects the skin oil glands. The glands produce oil to make your skin look beautiful. When they are affected, you develop acne skin which can make you look less attractive. The clogging of the glands leads to the development of pimples. The pimples can develop in areas such as:
- The face
Can you treat acne in Kenya?
Yes, the condition is not a serious health issue, but you can be interested in getting treatment if you will like to stay attractive. You can contact a dermatologist in Kenya to access the treatment or buy acne treatment products. The dermatologist can recommend for you the best treatments which you can apply.
List of Dermatologist Recommended Pimple Products In Kenya
- BOOTS Collagen Adv Night Cream – 45ml Where to Buy
- BATH & BODY WORKS Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Mist Lotion Gift Set Where to Buy
- KAWAR DEAD SEA Anti Ageing Cream Where to Buy
- OMUM Balancing Face Moisturizer – 40ml Where to Buy
- MARY KAY TimeWise Repair Volume-Firm Lifting Serum Where to Buy
- MARY KAY TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Where to Buy
How to Effectively Treat Acne
- Apply dermatologists recommended creams
- Avoid scrubbing on the affected areas which can lead to formation of ugly scars
- Stop new pimples from forming through eating the right foods. Fruits and vegetable can balance your sebum production.
- Work with your doctor; there are some pills you can swallow as well as creams which can be topically applied. Always ensure you consult a qualified dermatologist in Kenya.
Skin Care Tips for Acne Patients
- Always clean your skin gently. Use a mild cleanser when cleaning your skin.
- Don’t touch your affected skin. If you squeeze, pick pimples or pinch, the scars will become darker and more pronounced.
- Shave carefully
- Wear protective sunscreen or stay out of the sun
- Wear oil free makeups
- Shampoo your hair daily
Factors Which Can Make Acne Worse
- Changing hormonal levels in girls and women
- Pressure from tight collars, backpacks and bike helmets
- Picking or squeezing pimples
- Scrubbing your skin hard
Types of Pimples
Whiteheads: They stay under the skin
Blackheads: They rise out of the skin surface, and they appear black.
Papules: They are tender pink bumps on your skin
Pustules: They are red at the base and develop pus at the top.
Nodules: They are large, solid and painful pimples. They occur deep in the skin.
Cysts: They are painful, deep pus-filled pimples which cause scars.